Dear I.C. School Families,
Spring Parent/Teacher Conferences are this Tuesday, 3/16, and Thursday, 3/18.
Things you need to know for this week:
- Early dismissal at 1:30 on Tuesday, 3/16, and Thursday, 3/18.
- Parents are encouraged to pickup students in K-6 at 1:30 if at all possible. However, there will be ASC and there is no charge until after 3:30
- Homework room will be 1:30- 3:00. Students remaining after 3:00 will be sent to ASC
- School is in session on Friday, 3/19
Parent/Teacher Conference Schedules Information:
- There are no conferences for the 18 month toddlers. Please contact Ms. Geurtz if you have questions or concerns
- Conferences for ALL children in PS 3's- 6th grade will be virtual via Google Meet
- Conference schedules were sent home in last Friday's folders
- A Google Meet was sent from me this weekend to ALL parents who have 2, 3, or 4 children at I.C. School. The emails in RenWeb were used for this process. Please check your email and accept the conference invitation or call school office to reschedule.
- Homeroom teachers sent/will send the p/t conference invitations via Google Meet to parents of students who are the only child at I.C. School. Please check your email and accept the invitation or call school office to reschedule
- You may receive a message that you need to be accepted into the meeting when you try to access the p/t conference link on the scheduled day and time. If that happens and you are NOT admitted, please call the school office, 479-783-6798, or text me, 479-414-4286, so that I can make that happen
Spring Break is March 22-26
- Relax, enjoy, have fun!
Prayer for Successful P/T Conferences
Many Blessings for a successful week,