Dear I.C. School Families,
Today is the first Sunday after Easter and the feast of the Divine Mercy. Each Friday, our school community prays the devotion of the Divine Mercy virtually. Please let me know if you would like to join us and I will send you the link.
Covid Precautions Released beginning Monday, 4/12, at start of day
- Temps will not be taken. A staff member will be in lobby to ensure students sanitize and are wearing masks when they enter school building
- Classes from each grade level will be allowed to play together at recesses on playground and field
- Dispense with desk shields
- All classes will gather on front steps for dismissal
- K-6 will attend Mass together on Fridays; there will no longer be prayer services on Thursday
Other Covid restrictions will be considered after 14 days to determine how to proceed.
Our annual Festival is scheduled for May 7-8 from 5:00-11:00pm
- Have you scheduled your school Festival shift? Remember this is a required participation event for your annual volunteer hours!
- Friday was the last day to purchase Festival t-shirts but will take orders on Monday.
- Buffalo Backers are $100 per family. Contact Jennifer Shelby at [email protected] to add your family.
- Sponsorships for families and businesses- opportunity to sponsor a booth or more with your family or business identified on a booth or more! Contact Jennifer Shelby.
- Sell those raffle tickets! Many great incentives!
- Donate items to our silent auction. Contact RACHAEL MCGREW, [email protected] or Jessica Wilson, [email protected] to donate.
- A flyer was in last Friday's folders listing items expected to be contributed by school families, i.e. items for Country Store and Sweet Spin booth.
Please Note: Monday, May 3, will be an Early Out for K-6 at 1:30pm. Our instructional staff is involved in professional development to identify essential skills at each grade level and align our curriculum vertically and horizontally. Our first day of PD was Easter Monday and our second day is May 3. We will continue this process in August 2021.
- there will be ASC for those who need this service.
Blessed be God.
Blessed be his Holy Name.
Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true man.
Blessed be the Name of Jesus.
Blessed be his Most Sacred Heart.
Blessed be his Most Precious Blood.
Blessed be Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Blessed be the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete.
Blessed be the great Mother of God, Mary most holy.
Blessed be her holy and Immaculate Conception.
Blessed be her glorious Assumption.
Blessed be the name of Mary, Virgin and Mother.
Blessed be St. Joseph, her most chaste spouse.
Blessed be God in his angels and in his Saints.
Looking forward to a wonderful and blessed week!